Your everyday lifestyle and daily grind take an awful toll on your body. It’s time to give your body some special care so that it functions more efficiently and smoothly than ever before. If the thought of long work hours, full-day meetings, or that weekend marathon stresses you out, then it’s time to fix all that with an invigorating massage session at Forever Yung!
Our massage therapists really are endowed with healing hands that will make you feel heavenly post a massage session. Your health and wellness matter to us just as much as it does to you. If you want to experience the healing power of massage, there is no place better to get it than at our day spa.
Massage services we offer
Our massage therapists healing hands move for you. They will do their best to ensure that no matter how tired or stressed you are, or how much your body aches, you will feel none of it after your massage therapy is done.
We offer the following massage services to our valuable clients:
- Swedish Massage – It is a gentle massage that is used to relieve pain in the back and legs. The smooth and rhythmic movements are great therapy for people with an illness or injury.
- Deep Tissue Massage – It is a type of massage that targets specific spots and aches and works deep into the tissues to provide relief from stress and pain.
- Hot Stones Massage – It is a wonderful therapy for back pain. Flat basalt stones immersed in water are placed on various spots of the body to increase blood circulation, loosen stiff muscles, and melt away all stress and tension.
- Aromatherapy Massage – Aromatherapy massage makes use of essential oils for the ultimate rest and relaxation for your entire body, mind and spirit. These oils are obtained from natural ingredients and can enhance both your physical and emotional well being.
- Pregnancy Massage – Ideal for carrying mothers for some instant relief from body pain and aches.
We offer a wide range of services in four different time frames, namely 30, 60, 90, and 120 minutes.
Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Routine massage sessions will restore you inside, out leaving you healthier, fitter and more vibrant.
- If there is one “Me time” activity that is very relaxing, it has to be a massage session. You will leave happier and pampered after your massage therapy.
- If you are afflicted with back pain, then a soothing massage in the hands of our professional massage therapists can help alienate it.
- A good massage is one of the best remedies for stress relief.
- Did you know that massage therapy helps lower blood pressure? All the more reasons to go for one if your body is showing tell-tale signs of a hectic work schedule.
- An effective massage session will remove stiffness and tension in the back, neck and shoulders.
- Regular massages can boost your energy and lead to your holistic well-being.
Skilled Estheticians: We love massages and we love making you feel healthier and vibrant than ever before. Our estheticians are trained to be at par with leaders in the industry.
Premium-quality products: Each and every one of the products that we use in our massage sessions are safe, gentle on your skin and will not cause harm in any way. We use only the best, excellent quality products which will fetch the results you are looking for.
Customized massage services: Everyone has a different reason for opting for a massage. Perhaps you are looking for some relief at the end of a draining week. Or, maybe you pushed yourself a little too hard during your workout and feel the need for something to relieve those aching muscles and joints. Whatever be the reason, you will get the solution you are looking for in our massage therapy.
Serene environment: A massage is one half governed by the skill of the therapist. The other depends on how inviting, cozy, and relaxing the ambience is. Our team keeps the whole place spick and span, and every massage surface will be thoroughly wiped before and after every massage treatment. You will find our space to be quiet and inviting, and we have taken special care to ensure that the massage area is designed for your comfort and relaxation.
What to expect
Knowing what you are in store when you visit us can help you get the most out of your massage therapy sessions. When you walk into our spa and request massage therapy, your massage therapist will begin by conversing with you about your specific needs.
You can go over specific areas of the body that they should address. You should also discuss any health conditions you may have, the kind of pressure you prefer, and anything else that concerns you.
This will help your therapist to suggest the type of massage best suited for your needs and also to incorporate elements so your body gets the most out of the massage session. When your body feels better, starts walking better, you will start living fitter, healthier lives.
Once this is done, the massage season will start once you get relaxed and comfortable. Remember, a massage session is all about relaxation so feel free to communicate openly during your massage session about the pressure or technique. Your comfort is our priority!
Post the massage, you will be given a glass of water. It’s important to stay hydrated post a massage session. We are sure you will feel your best self post your massage, all revved up to take on the world again!
Book an appointment with us
Whether you are an athlete, carrying mom, 9 to 5 warrior, business magnet, or homemaker, you can do with a massage to deal with your busy life schedule that comes with increased stress, poor posture, lack of time for exercise, pain, tension and aches not limited to just one part of the body.
Our massage therapists at Forever Yung always strive to provide your body with the care, nurturing and relief that it deserves.
Enjoy the bliss of our soothing massage in the hands of our skilled massage therapists who really care about your health! If you are in search of the perfect place to keep your worries and cares and bay, and enjoy the benefits of regular massage therapy, look no further than Forever Yung. Take the next step and book an appointment with us by ringing us at 864-598-9832!
We look forward to serving you.
Forever Yung Day Spa
1375 Drayton Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29307
“Jessica was professional and kind and told me about each step of the facial as she did it. I was so relaxed and really enjoyed my experience. Highly recommend!”
Amy Dodds ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Google Review